Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

You Can Succeed Everyday Part 2


You Can Succeed Everyday
Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: I try to outline before I write because otherwise I forget what I’m supposed to be talking about. I try not to leave them for the last minute because then I just goof up all the work. A lot of times I just write what I feel. Teachers like your opinion and if you can find something from a magazine or book that relates to your life, they like it even more because it allows you to take ownership of your work. I write things I want people to see, not because the teacher told me to.
How I succeed in team projects: personally, I do not like working on group projects, especially the ones I worked on in high school. However, when it is required to work as a group I try to lead. I try to be in charge. That way I know things will get done on time and that I’m going to get a good grade.

Choose The Right

No comments:

Post a Comment